The armored reconnaissance Frame Arms, REVENANT EYE.
The armored reconnaissance unit, REVENANT EYE, is joining Kotobukiya’s original Frame Arms plastic model kit series. This model uses the Frame Architect Renewal Ver. as a base and is equipped with newly designed armor parts.
As a reconnaissance model, REVENANT EYE uses different parts from other Frame Arms like GOU-RAI or STYLET. With the customization feature that is included in all models within this series, these new parts provide users an even wider range of customizing options.
The dome part on the model’s back can be used for a variety of purposes, such as functioning as a head.
The outer armor is equipped with 3mm connection points that can be used with parts from the M.S.G. series, such as Weapon Units.
- Frame Architect Renewal Ver.
- Head Armor Parts: Skull Eye, Rotodome
- Chest Armor Parts: 3D Holoprojector
- Abdomen Armor Parts: Escape Grenade
- Arm Armor Parts: Laser Multiplier
- Leg Armor Parts: Sub-Sensor Eye, Blade Roller
Changes Made in Model “:RE2”
- The hand parts use swing joints. “FA Hand 2” are included that includes gun-holding hand parts.
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the base frame. The Frame Architect is made of PS plastic and is not pre-assembled in this model kit.
- The hips of Frame Architect uses the standard joints parts of SA-16Ex STYLET MULTI WEAPON EXPANSION TEST TYPE for more secure support.
*The Frame Architect parts are not pre-assembled and only includes runners necessary to assemble this product.
Toy Place offers high quality toys, games, puzzles and so much more. Perfect for presents, gifts, collecting and more! If you are looking for an item and cannot find it, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Please allow 1-5 business days to process your ToyPlace.com order. The shipping method chosen at checkout is how long your item will be in transit.
Expedited shipping does NOT rush your order to ship faster. Orders take 1-5 business days to process and then shipping will take place.
YOU are responsible for putting your correct shipping address at checkout. Items mailed to an incorrect address due to customer negligence ARE NOT REFUNDED. If we receive your item back, we will be more than happy to resend it to the correct address - new re-shipping fees may apply. We cannot verify if the address you put in at checkout is correct or incorrect so we do not assume responsibility and it is your responsibility to put your correct address.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless item arrives broken or defective. Shipping costs are non-refundable and you will be refunded your order total minus the shipping charges.
We are not responsible for any additional customs charges when shipping internationally.
We do not guarantee a delivery date for international orders as there may be shipping delays due to custom holds.