The Star Wars TIE Advanced x1 Model Kit features a showcase of Bandai’s multi material and color injection technologies.
The different components that make up its wings are molded together yet are still color separated.
Known as the TIE Advanced x1, this special tie fighter flown by Darth Vader against the rebellion during The Battle of Yavin makes a great gift for fans of Star Wars and model building enthusiasts alike. It features a dedicated Death Star display base, 2 Darth Vader figures, 2 laser effects and 2 different canopy types – a window version made of clear plastic and a frame that can allow the seated Darth Vader to be seen more clearly.
Brought to you by Bandai – a leader in developing engaging, quality toys that capture children’s imaginative spirit and provide endless “Fun For The Future.”
- DARTH VADER’S SPECIAL TIE FIGHTER: Known as the TIE Advanced x1, Vader flew this fighter against the rebellion in The Battle of Yavin. This 1/72 model kit is highly detailed with an exquisite mold.
- PERFECT FOR DISPLAY: This model measures approximately 4x4x4 inches, a perfect fit for your desk or shelf.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Snap-fit parts allow for easy assembly without adhesives. Just snap them together!
- FEATURES ADVANCED MOLDING TECHNOLOGIES: This model kit showcases Bandai’s multi material and color injection technologies. The components that make up the wings are molded together yet are still color separated.
- ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Comes with a dedicated Death Star display base, 2 Darth Vader Figures, clear cockpit, frame cockpit and two laser effects.
- I HAVE YOU NOW: Inspired by Darth Vader’s TIE Advanced x1 from the Star Wars franchise.
- GREAT GIFT FOR ALL: This collectible model is a great gift for fans of Star Wars.
- BROUGHT TO YOU BY BANDAI: A leader in developing engaging, quality toys that capture children’s imaginative spirit and provide endless “Fun For The Future.”
Toy Place offers high quality toys, games, puzzles and so much more. Perfect for presents, gifts, collecting and more! If you are looking for an item and cannot find it, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Please allow 1-5 business days to process your ToyPlace.com order. The shipping method chosen at checkout is how long your item will be in transit.
Expedited shipping does NOT rush your order to ship faster. Orders take 1-5 business days to process and then shipping will take place.
YOU are responsible for putting your correct shipping address at checkout. Items mailed to an incorrect address due to customer negligence ARE NOT REFUNDED. If we receive your item back, we will be more than happy to resend it to the correct address - new re-shipping fees may apply. We cannot verify if the address you put in at checkout is correct or incorrect so we do not assume responsibility and it is your responsibility to put your correct address.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless item arrives broken or defective. Shipping costs are non-refundable and you will be refunded your order total minus the shipping charges.
We are not responsible for any additional customs charges when shipping internationally.
We do not guarantee a delivery date for international orders as there may be shipping delays due to custom holds.