The latest character to join the series is BULLET KNIGHTS EXORCIST, based on character art by Yasutaka Isegawa!
“Megami Device” is a plastic model kit series combining Bishoujo-style beauties and heavy-duty weapons and armor. Each character has a main body, or “machinika,” designed by Masaki Apsy along with a huge array of interchangeable parts to outfit her as you like! The latest character to join the series is BULLET KNIGHTS EXORCIST, based on character art by Yasutaka Isegawa!
This new Megami Device unit uses the base design of BULLET KNIGHTS LANCER and comes with all-new accessories and can be customized with M.S.G for a multitude of customization options. Assemble weapons and armor to this moveable Bishoujo-style model and enjoy creating a different image every time. This model has been made with greater volume around the hips and thighs than previous Megami Device characters.
To match the new facial expressions, newly designed eye prints are included in this kit. The detailed eye prints were designed by beloved Megami Device dealer, Amaai.
- Newly designed parts are included in this kit: bangs, various parts from the chest to thighs, mask, the cross, etc.
- The newly developed thigh parts from Masaki Apsy are not just voluminous. The parts also include an open and close feature on the exterior, so the legs can still be crossed when armor is attached, allowing more posing options for this model.
- Three new pre-painted face parts are included.
- The parts can be configured to display the model in her exorcist-inspired armor for “Armed Mode,” or without her armor for “Unarmed Mode.”
- The “machinika” body base boasts an impressive range of flexibility, allowing it to be displayed in a variety of natural poses.
- The kit includes a variety of weapons and joint parts, allowing you to recreate different combat scenes.
- The model is equipped with several 3mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, and Hexa Gear weapons and armor.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
(This item is a reproduction.)
- Height: 5.91" (1/1 scale)
- Materials: PS･ABS･POM･PVC
- Package: Lidded Box
- Sculptor: Masaki Apsy,Hachioto,Noritaka Fukumoto,Unitec Inc.
- Country of origin: China
- Ages 15+
Toy Place offers high quality toys, games, puzzles and so much more. Perfect for presents, gifts, collecting and more! If you are looking for an item and cannot find it, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Please allow 1-5 business days to process your ToyPlace.com order. The shipping method chosen at checkout is how long your item will be in transit.
Expedited shipping does NOT rush your order to ship faster. Orders take 1-5 business days to process and then shipping will take place.
YOU are responsible for putting your correct shipping address at checkout. Items mailed to an incorrect address due to customer negligence ARE NOT REFUNDED. If we receive your item back, we will be more than happy to resend it to the correct address - new re-shipping fees may apply. We cannot verify if the address you put in at checkout is correct or incorrect so we do not assume responsibility and it is your responsibility to put your correct address.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless item arrives broken or defective. Shipping costs are non-refundable and you will be refunded your order total minus the shipping charges.
We are not responsible for any additional customs charges when shipping internationally.
We do not guarantee a delivery date for international orders as there may be shipping delays due to custom holds.